- I have submitted an abstract: is it cancelled?
No, the Scientific Committee has decided to keep for the forthcoming edition (PGDIS 2021) the abstracts already submitted. The online form will be available soon in the PGDSI 2021 website, and you will be able to update your abstract, if needed, using the user and password given in our previous acknowledge of receipt email.
New abstract submission deadline is December, 10th, 2020.
- I have registered as delegate. Can I get a refund?
Although the cancellation of the event has depended on the recent health emergency resulting from the spread of the COVID-19 virus, the Organization decided to that all paid registrations will be honored at the conference next year and will guarantee your attendance to the forthcoming conference.
The organization will also give the opportunity to the already registered attendees to change the name for the registration, if any, without any cancellation fee, until January 15th 2021.
- Dates of PGDIS 2021: April, 11-14, 2021
The Venue and hotels remain the same.
- I have booked my stay through the online platform. Can I have a refund?
Regarding the hotel accommodation purchased (only for reservations made through the technical Secretariat in one of the official hotel of the congress), this will be refunded according to the hotel cancellation policy.
- Please find the cancellation policies on the congress website as follows.
- Cancellation Letter
- Will attendees be refunded for airline tickets or other transportation or hotel and housing expenses?
Unfortunately, PGDIS 2020 is not in a position to reimburse attendees for travel costs. Attendees and exhibitors should cancel any personal arrangements they’ve made.